Word Clinic International Ministries - TAKING THE WORLD BY THE WORD OF GOD!
RSS

Recent Posts

Trusting God While You Wait
CELBRATION
NO ROOM FOR DOUBT
AVOID EXCUSES MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
What Love Is, and What love is not!!!!

Categories

CELEBRATIONS
EXCUSES VS CHOICES
FAITH
Love
powered by

My Blog

CELBRATION

MAY GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS ALL OF THE WORLD.  THE WORD CLINIC INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES SALUTE OUR BRAVE HEROES.  THANK YOU SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SACRIFICE SO MUCH AND INCLUSIVE OF THEIR LIVES TO KEEP US SAFE.

THANK YOU TO THE VETERANS THAT HAVE SERVED AND STILL ARE SERVING IN THE COMMUNITY TO KEEP THE SUPPORT OF THE TROUPS ALIVE IN THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE.  TO THOSE THAT HAVE DIED SO THAT WE MIGHT LIVE.  IT REMINDS ME OF THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE OF CHRIST.  NO GREATER LOVE HAVE NO MAN THAN THIS THAT A MAN LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIEND.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION.

MAY GOD'S RICHES BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.  MAY GOD'S GRACE AND PEACE BE YOUR PORTION.

SERVING WITH JOY,

11 Comments to CELBRATION:

Comments RSS
china package tours on Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:23 AM
You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something which I believe I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am taking a look ahead for your next submit, I will attempt to get the cling of it!
Reply to comment

diva fashion jewelry on Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:39 AM
I found your blog web site on google and test a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. In search of forward to reading extra from you in a while!?
Reply to comment

Wetten auf Linie on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:57 PM
On-line sind definitiv die Loesung Herausforderungen .erstellt haben die Notwendigkeit a Safe Wetten Verfahren ueber Casinos und Buchmacher.
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:14 PM
Auf der Webseite koennte Put einer unter unter den Hunderten von eine riesige Auswahl an zuverlaessig Web Sportwetten, sie sind sie mit Abstand der einfach Ort fuer Buchmacher zu leicht nehmen Ergebnisse am umfangreiche breite Palette von sportlichen Aktivitaeten einschliesslich wie Baseball, Basketball, Fussball Fussball, Fussball und Pferderennen. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:56 PM
Es ist einfach keine Mangel von Wetten Veranstaltungsorte wenn Sie wollen teilzunehmen in Online- Leichtathletik Wetten. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:10 AM
Haben sie zahlen zahlen die Gesamt Gesamt schnell und mit a Minimum Aufhebens oder sie neigen sie dazu, sie eine Neigung zu ziehen ziehen oder ihre Fersen schlimmer aber ; ausgeben aus at all ? réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

whois on Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:05 AM
Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

professional essay writers online on Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:32 AM
It' really a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:32 AM
There is a type of firm who involves in the following type of the cleaning as well as for the restoration of the certifications which is known to be the best part a head.It also be the mai part of it and known to be the best cleansing organization.
Reply to comment

John Gordon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 4:45 AM
You have written the article about good topic.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. cake boxes
Reply to comment

Gary B. Jarrett on Saturday, September 01, 2018 2:48 AM
I have just found this website, you have posted valuable content which i like reading.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. non slip for decking at discount rates
Reply to comment