Word Clinic International Ministries - TAKING THE WORLD BY THE WORD OF GOD!
RSS

Recent Posts

Trusting God While You Wait
CELBRATION
NO ROOM FOR DOUBT
AVOID EXCUSES MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
What Love Is, and What love is not!!!!

Categories

CELEBRATIONS
EXCUSES VS CHOICES
FAITH
Love
powered by

My Blog

What Love Is, and What love is not!!!!

Love is not merely a word to throw around like a person kicking sand at the beach.  It is a divine expression of God towards us manifested by our action.  Love is patient, kind, gentle, and long-suffering.   Love will wait; Lust will not.  When can any of us truly say we have been loved.  Love is pure wanting nothing; not even love in return.  Take a moment to reflect:  Greater love have no man than this; that a man will lay down his life for his friend.  That scripture alone support that in love in its greatest form means you have to lay down your life.  When have you loved some one at all?  Let us examine ourselves.

18 Comments to What Love Is, and What love is not!!!!:

Comments RSS
Gabriele Kaestner on Monday, October 31, 2011 7:16 PM
This is absolutely awesome Chief Apostle Kelly my Sister in Christ it is Good.Talk to you soon I hope. GOD IS IN CONTROL. LOVE AND PEACE BE WITH YOU MY SISTER

Chief Apostle Kelly on Monday, October 31, 2011 7:35 PM
Thanks Sis. Gabriele. Talk to you soon.

Pastor-elect Felicia D. Bruton on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 1:11 PM
I love your blog about love for it is so important and definitely necessary for the times of today. I am encouraged even the more to explore love and see what love can do.

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:16 PM
Zusaetzlich , es kann sein viele unterschiedlichen Arten von Wetten bei jede und jeder jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und sie und sie meist Triumph ueber die Rechts Anliegen Betroffene mit der ?? uebung beobachten. Erste aus, Kasse Name Ihrer und finden Sie heraus, wie sie nehmen Geld geschuldeten.

Die besten Online Sportwetten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:41 PM
Seine fast so ziemlich unmoeglich nicht zu werden Ziel .Einige Player Wette $ 200 an Videospiele sie betrachten sind Schloesser und $ 100 auf Typen zuversichtlich von garantiert.

can someone do my assignment for me on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:04 AM
There is a type of firm who involves in the following type of the cleaning as well as for the restoration of the certifications which is known to be the best part a head.It also be the mai part of it and known to be the best cleansing organization.

customessaywriter.co on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:34 PM
Everybody needs some motivation so they can work so great and genuine. This story is brimming with the intriguing data which I require a considerable measure. I need to state that you are an astonishing story teller and this is your diversion which is so intriguing.

Harrison Britt on Monday, August 06, 2018 3:37 AM
thanks

Joseph D. Aguilar on Saturday, September 01, 2018 12:57 AM
You have posted very informative article about love which i like reading.I will come back to read more similar stuff. Rubber matting for sale in uk

Buy Deadpool Jacket Online on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:48 AM
From this blog we can get better college base method and educational system I like to read this blog this is very interesting and informative. If you are a teacher or a student you really need to have read this blog so you get amazing information and new method of studies.

Buy Blade Runn on Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:28 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

Anonymous on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 11:06 PM
FGCNHFGT

essayshark on Friday, January 04, 2019 2:36 AM
This is a good example of a great love that everyone experiences. Many people think that no one loves them, that no one is capable of loving them because they think they are not good enough, and this later on leads to sadness and worse, depression. But little did they know that someone out there loves them, cares for them so much that he saved him from his sins and the sins that the inherited from his ancestors. And His name is Jesus.

Justice League Jacket on Friday, January 04, 2019 5:31 AM
I have recently started a blog.Wow, it looks really beautiful! My friend has recommended your services to me some time ago and I still could not make it. I think this new place can be a motivation for me to go there finally. Thanks a lot for posting.

kk on Monday, January 21, 2019 7:35 AM
kk

Buy Watch Dogs Coat Onl on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 5:18 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information. Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.

fdfdfd on Monday, February 04, 2019 7:24 AM
fdfd

best essays reviews on Monday, February 04, 2019 10:38 PM
The love of God to us is unbreakable and so powerful. He gave his only son to save us from all of our sins. He always forgives us for all of the sins we committed in our life. We sometimes forget how powerful God loves us that we are being unfaithful to him. All of the problems that God has given is just a test on how we are strong to fight for our only life. Always pray to him and remember that God is always there when we need someone to talk to.